Call for papers
The XXII International Forum of Psychoanalysis welcomes all members of the IFPS to submit proposals for individual papers or panel presentations that address the theme of the Forum.
- Proposals must be between 300 and 500 words.
- Individual papers will have a duration of 15 minutes.
- Panel presentations will consist of 2 or 3 articles (30 minutes each)
- Abstracts must be in English or Spanish and delivered before July 1, 2022.
- The sending of these summaries must be done through email (no document that does not arrive by this means will be accepted):
We wish you a very fruitful participation in the XXII International Forum of Psychoanalysis.
The Benedetti-Conci Award, for best paper by a candidate from an IFPS society, will be given at the Closing of the XXII International Forum of Psychoanalysis.
The award is endowed with1000 US dollars.
The paper must have to do with the topic of the Forum and will be evaluated by a specifically appointed commission. The winning paper will be published in the IFPS journal.
The works must be sent to
indicating in the subject “Presentation to the Benedetti-Conci Award”, as well as a summary of between 300 and 500 words.
The BENEDETTI-CONCI AWARD for Best Candidate Paper 2022 will be presented by Marco Conci on Saturday, October 22.