INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the modification of the “Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información” (LSSICE) established by the Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use dispensable cookies, before browsing them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a correct functioning of the site..
The use of these devices allows the Web server to remember certain data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: these are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein.
- Analytical cookies: these are those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these collect information on the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service.
- Social cookies: these are set by social media platforms on services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: allow tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website enters into an affiliation agreement (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: these store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP
- First-party cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
CENTRO PSICOANALÍTICO DE MADRID is the Data Responsible of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), for which you are provided with the following processing information:
Purposes of processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the processing: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the data subject:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data, and to limit or oppose its processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if he/she considers that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details for exercising your rights: Centro Psicoanalítico de Madrid, Calle O’Donnell, 22 escalera A, 1º izda. 28009 Madrid (Spain). Email: email@example.com
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install on your browser, except for technical or functional cookies that are necessary for browsing and the use of the different options or services offered.
The cookies selected indicate that the user authorises the installation in their browser and the processing of data under the conditions reflected in the Cookies Policy.
The user can check or uncheck the selector2 depending on whether they wish to accept or reject the installation of cookies.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
Delete cookies from your device
Cookies that are already on your device can be deleted by clearing your browser history, which deletes cookies from all websites you have visited. However, some of the saved information (e.g. login data or website preferences) may also be lost.
Manage site-specific cookies
To have more precise control over site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in their browser.
Although most modern browsers can be set to prevent cookies from being placed on your device, this may require you to manually adjust certain preferences each time you visit a site or page. In addition, some services and features may not work properly (e.g. profiled logins).
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete- cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and- privacy/#clearBrowsingData